Thursday, December 8, 2011

Baby Doctor

I am so thankful that my new family is in the hands of a great man. Dr. McCoy has treated me and my baby better than I thought was possible. You can see the care in his eyes when he walks in the room, or the gentle ness of his voice as he talks to you. He has this uncanny way of making the bad sound just a little less bad.
Today was one of those routine check ups every 4 weeks. To top off today we were late for the first time! After getting in there I had a new nerse that I hadnt had before, no biggy she was pretty cool. First came the regular checks. I have great bloodpressure, went downs since last visit. I weigh 119.7lbs, and still look like nothing lol. Next came one of my favorite parts the Sonagram. After distinguishing my heartbeat from his we foiund it to be at a healthy 138bpm :D!!!! Next came the part i thought was going to be easy, the urine sameple. NOPE he sat on my bladder and made me feel like i could pee the Nile river. I get in there and do little to nothing....FAIL! After a short wait Dr. McCoy finally comes in and checks to see how hings are with me mentally and emotionally. After establishing im doing very well he measured my tummy to find that I am 25cms!!! Hey Im pretty proud of that. With that info marked our visit came to a close. I made another appointment for 4 weeks than and Ultrasound 2 weeks later!!!! January should be a good month im excited. Plus it means im one month closer to his being here!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear things are progressing normally. January is a great month; my birthday is Jan. 11.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually he should be here in March if all goes well. January is just my next set of doctor appointments :D

    ReplyDelete