Friday, December 16, 2011

Moms....hmmmm

So I was thinking today about all the things I have been hearing going on in our schools systems lately and how our youth is acting. I than realized that when I was that age that is exactly how I wanted to act :P. I remember that when I was growing up my mom was real protective when it came to the places I went and the people I was with. At the time it annoyed the living daylights out of me, but here is the real kicker... Thats exactly how I feel about my son. Now I see why my mom was like she was. Have you ever heard that as women you grow up to be exactly like your mom? Ya well in my case thats true. All the obnoxious and annoying things my mom did as I was growing up I find myself starting to equip myself with as I prepare these next 3 months. I have no idea what kind of a mom I am going to be. I have no idea what kind of a child my son will be. But the one thing I do know is that I will love my son no matter what just as the Lord has loved me no matter what I have done. I will always welcome him with open arms just as the Father does for me. I will never push him away because of a choice he has made. I will try my hardest to raise him in the love and patience the Lord gives us. In that I hope someday I can look at my son and see the Heavenly Spirit radiate through him. I cant wait for that someday :D

No comments:

Post a Comment