Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Even I get Flowers!

I know this blog is called A Flower for Moms, and I am not yet a mom, but over these past 6 months I have learned more about Motherhood than I ever dreamed was possible. 
Come March of 2012 my husband and I are having our first child, a Son, Jeshual Sorren!!! With so much planning to do I find it hard to actually stop and think about what is happening inside me. Within the protection of my tummy a human life is forming and growing at a rapid rate. I cant say that all together I "forget" I'm pregnant, my highly active son makes sure of that. I haven't had the funny cravings, and I haven't had the most normal pregnancy experience. Overall this has been a life changing experience at the least. I know have instincts and thoughts I never would have thought or had. Over the course of the next three months and into the coming years I want to share with you my experiences in being a mother and the Flowers they bring me daily!

1 comment:

  1. Agape. Your son may not be born yet, but the changes you continue to experience tell me you are very much a mother. You are already protective and loving and would do anything for him. That is part of being a mom. By the way... I love your sons name. Your husband did good. Be blessed. -- Adelphi D'vine Charisma (Eta Chapter).

    ReplyDelete