Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Long time no chat!

So I feel like it has been a while since I have posted on here so I figured I should go ahead and say my Hello! With 2 months remaining my family is busy at work preparing for little mans arrival. Tomorrow I go into Community Hospital (Where I will be having my baby) to take a Glucose test to see if I have gestational diabeteas or not. Hmmm Im not a sugar addict I swear ><. Tomorrow is like a sweets addicts Drug Test! The test is I go in and drink a horrible tasting EXTREMELY SWEET liquid and wait an hour while it sends both me and my child into a wild sugar rush! Meanwhile I will finally be able to register at the hospital so I will be able to turn in my paperwork tomorrow. After an hour has past I will go back to the lab where they will draw my blood (YUCK >< not looking forward to that) and see what my blood sugar level is at. So all in all Im heading into the hospital to take a test...i being a sweets freak possibly will fail :/ As long as me and my son are healthy not alot is going to bother me :D I Thank God that he is as healthy as he is we are both growing at the PERFECT rate according to our OBGYN Dr. McCoy. Thanks for reading and I will attempt to keep this up during the next two months but now I am sleepy and my baby is beating me up... so turing out all the light might get him to calm down. Unfortunentally that means the computer as well. Good Night and again Thanks for reading :D

No comments:

Post a Comment